Surface Analytics 4.0
The digital solution for data acquisition, analysis and process optimization for plant engineering
Analyze process data
Surface Analytics 4.0 is the digital solution collection of process data for production plants of any kind.
Various dashboards give you an overview of the performance of your plant. Learn where the sources of loss are and optimize performance. Compare between different plants or between past periods. You also get a clear data source for your price calculation. The intuitive user interface is accessible for all your end devices, even on the go. The data is stored securely on your own server.
- Overview of current and historical production data
- Automatic determination of production-relevant KPIs
- Future-proof communication standard OPC UA
- User configurable email reporting
- Easy access via browser
- Access via tablet or smartphone
- Possible export of all production data as xlsx file
- Retrofittable also in older plants with S7 classic control
Complete solutions from a single source
We are looking forward to your request.
* These fields are required.
- Capture and analysis of loss sources
- Concrete measures derivable
- Comparison of individual plants
- Overviewable data source for price calculation
Always up to date, always at hand
- Accessible online anywhere, anytime
- Exportable as CSV or XML
- All relevant parameters at a glance
- All charts intuitively resizable for detailed insight
- Various filter options
Clear and intuitive
Derive concrete actions:
- How high is the plant availability?
- How efficient is my plant?
- How high quality is my plant producing?
- How economically my plant works?
Ensure quality, increase performance, ensure availability
Where do errors occur?
- Trace defective parts transparently
- Draw conclusions, reduce complaints and scrap
- Each individual part is registered
Where is potential for energy savings?
- Measure and reduce energy consumption
- Early fault detection detectable by power peaks
- Important for ISO 5001
Inform and motivate staff
- Display early and late shift values for healthy and athletic competition in the workforce
- Current values directly from the plant
- Good remote readability, ideal for large format display
Full program from a single source
ASIS GmbH offers complete solutions from a single source.
Due to our broad portfolio and our expertise in automation and process technology, we are your contact throughout the entire project.
We are looking forward to your request: