RDR Pressure Regulator for Circular Pipeline
Modular pressure regulator for circular pipeline with pre-pressure regulator function
Diaphragm pressure regulator / inlet pressure regulator / pressure regulator for circular pipeline
for paint systems, e.g. in the automotive industry, dispensing and material supply systems.
Advantages and functions
- Sustainable design structure (same top and bottom part for all RDR and RKR variations)
- Compact design for manual/spring-actuated and pneumatic variations
- Compatible with all conical sealing fittings in the painting industry
- Chemical resistant ceramic sealing seat available (safe use with high solid paints)
- Compatible with cutting ring fittings, Eco-Tube fittings of thread size G3.8f and G1.2f
- Flexible installation options due to selectable material flow direction (side inlet, bottom inlet)
- Variable accessory mounting options (pressure gauge connection, pressure sensor)
- Adaptation possibilities at materia input and materia output of G3.8f to G1.4c, G3.8c, G1.2f
- Leakage connection as optical control in case of malfunction
- Diaphragm pressure regulator / inlet pressure regulator
- Suitable for use in EX areas
- Manual/spring operated or pneumatic 1:3
- Pneumatic metering for installation in material flow lines e.g. circular pipelines
- Three seal sets selectable (O-ring, ceramic, plastic)
- Depending on the type of system, the most suitable seal set can be selected for the desired function
- Selectable ball size (Ø 6.35 / Ø 8) depending on flow rate
Complete solutions from a single source
We are looking forward to your request.
* These fields are required.
New product catalog
All products, all spare parts, all tools
We offer our own products for the entire process chain in surface technology, which have already been used in numerous projects by us or other companies.