Economical flame treatment technology
Flamination treatment system
Our flame treatment system Rob-Flame consists of a control unit that regulates the gas-air mixture and the burner itself. It is divided into two parts, the mechanical part, with all pipes, valves, pressure switches and mass flow controllers and the electrical part, consisting of the control unit, visualization, automatic burner control and all electrical wiring. To achieve optimum paint adhesion on polyolefin plastic components, such as bumpers in the automotive sector, a high surface tension must be generated. In addition, a clean, reproducible surface is ensured.
Flamination can be carried out in two ways:
- Flexibly controlled via the industrial robot
- Stationary, with movable parts to be flamed
- Precise electronic control of air and gas quantities
- Flexible burner design according to customer requirements
- Improved paint adhesion to plastic surface
- Reproducibility of the application result
- Improved product quality and durability
- Process monitoring in terms of quality management
- Leakage monitoring of the air / gas mixture hose
- Profibus, Profinet or E / A interface
- Integration into higher-level systems
- Fully automated
- Operator-friendly interface
- Customized solutions
- In-house commissioning staff
- Complete system from a single source
Complete solutions from a single source
We are looking forward to your request.
* These fields are required.
New product catalog
All products, all spare parts, all tools
We offer our own products for the entire process chain in surface technology, which have already been used in numerous projects by us or other companies.