As part of the capacity expansion and the extension of the VW model range to include the “Amarok”, the existing external filler line was extended from 6 to 10 robots.
For the first time, the entire control of the application was integrated into the station control. Today’s powerful controllers finally allow central control. This made it possible to implement seamless monitoring of the processes and sequences in the plant. The control system as the center of all information. The robot was not attended to with additional functions and auxiliary control tasks; it serves exclusively for the pure motion sequence.
The plant technology from a single source, the ASIS:
- Planning of cabin conversions, steel construction
- Electrical planning overall scope
- Engineering of robotics, application technology
- Electrical and mechanical installation
- Commissioning of the robot-supported application technology, as well as the common interfaces
- Creation and running-in of the painting programs
- Training of plant operators and maintenance personnel
- Start-up support
Key technical data:
- Siemens control with Fail Safe – Integration
- 4x painting robots Fanuc
- Plant visualization Intouch visualization
- Control system connection for the acquisition of plant-specific data