Robot painting system Autotest
Modernization of the robot painting plant of the company Autotest in Iggingen
As part of the modernization, the painting robots and the combined flame-cutting / CO2 robot were replaced in the existing painting system 2 in 2014.
In addition, a teach robot was installed and the paint supply system was expanded and enclosed as part of the modernization.
In the course of the modernization, the entire application and paint supply system was converted to a Siemens S7 control system.
All robots including the application equipment and the paint supply were visualized with 3 x Wonderware Intouch.
Since only the production-free time over Christmas was available for the plant modernization, the entire scope had to be carried out in the period from December 15 to the restart on January 4.
The plant was equipped with the following robots and application systems:
- 1x Fanuc P-250 as combined flame treatment / CO2 robot with quick-change adapter
- 1x Fanuc P-250 as primer robot with 2K application systems
- 2 x Fanuc P-250 as basecoat robot with 2 piggable A/B systems per robot for application of solvent and waterbased paint
- 2 x Fanuc P-250 as clear coat robot with 2K application systems
- 1 x Fanuc P-250 as teach-in robot
The paint supply system was expanded / modernized to include the following systems:
- 4 x small supplies (30l) of primer solvent for hobbock
- 1 x ring line reserve for aqueous primer without container (created on visualization)
- 4 x small supplies waterborne paint (Hobbock) – Existing Airpig paint supplies were taken over
- 4 x small supply of solvent-based paint (hobbock) – Existing Airpig paint supplies were taken over
- Integration of 3 x ring line for existing paint supplies (hydro paint) from the paint supply room
- 1 x barrel supply clear lacquer solvent high gloss (double container group for 200l barrels)
- 4 x small supply (30l) clear lacquer matt or high gloss (hobbock)
- 3 x hardener 30 l for primer
- 1 x hardener 30 l double container group for clear coat
- 3 x hardener 30 l single container for clearcoat
- 1 x rinsing agent system for conventional rinsing agents (solvents)
- 1 x rinsing agent system for aqueous systems (hydro rinsing agent)