End-of-line measurement of color tone, texture and layer thickness
Our system makes it much easier to achieve the optimal color match, as well as the desired surface finish and quality. With which we can ensure the optimal as well as the best possible painting result.
Through this system, we are able to significantly increase the number of tested parts or even car bodies.
There are various reasons for automated measurement:
- Attachment parts have many and large area interfaces with the car bodies
- Uniform appearance of color and texture
- Off-line painting of add-on parts requires maximum cooperation between the supplier and the OEM
- Manual measurement leads to high labor costs and inaccuracies
- Reproducibility of measurements
- Higher quality of products
- High process reliability in the delivery of attachments
- High quality of measurement data due to reproducibility of measurements compared to manual process
- Equipped with systems for coating thickness, color tone and structure measurement
- Automated data storage of the different measurement systems
- Providing data for statistics and process optimization
Measurement monitoring and evaluation
- Display butterfly image
- Display of measured values
- Simple statistics and process evaluation
Full program from a single source
ASIS GmbH offers the seamless integration of automatic measurement.
Due to our broad portfolio and our competence in automation and process technology, we are your contact as JV during the entire project.
We are looking forward to your request: