Electric random orbital sander for use on industrial robot
Optimal sanding for robotic use
The Rob-E-Unit© is designed for 24/7 continuous use on the robot and now exists in its second generation. For an optimal grinding pattern, the speed and the direction of rotation can be adjusted individually. The device communicates with the plant PLC via the fieldbus interface and reports all important status values. Various attachments and interface pads allow 150 or 75 mm abrasives from any manufacturer to be used. The sander is specially designed for automatic sanding paper changing.
- Rotation speed control guarantees consistent grinding quality
- Modular design due to plug-in control electronics
- Integrated fieldbus interface and exhaust
- Flexible use for different abrasive sizes
Complete solutions from a single source
We are looking forward to your request.
* These fields are required.
New product catalog
All products, all spare parts, all tools
We offer our own products for the entire process chain in surface technology, which have already been used in numerous projects by us or other companies.
- Special design for the use of the diamond on the industrial robot (24h/7d)
- Constant grinding quality – precise speed control. (0 – 8,500 rpm)
- Optimized for use on the X-Change© sanding disc changing station
- Change of the direction of rotation
- Full control through fieldbus connection to PLC
- Return of all important values
- Specially developed dust extraction
- 150 mm and 75 mm abrasives can be used
- Various hole patterns selectable
- Fast and precise assembly with ASIS special tools