Sanding Disc Changing Station
Automatically removing and reloading the abrasive, polishing pad or flap disc is the key to successful full automation. The ASIS sander is capable of stopping the sanding pad with positional accuracy. Thus, the hole pattern of the paper is always in the same position. At the X-Change sanding disc changing station, fingers hold the abrasive paper and pull it off safely. A fresh one is picked up from the 400 abrasive capacity magazine, congruent with the hole pattern. Changing takes less than 15 seconds in total. There is no loss of cycle time and the system fits efficiently into production. The station is the first and only one on the market that has been able to prove its absolute process reliability in changing countless times in practice.
Process reliable, fast & adaptable.
- Safe and fast automated change of abrasive material
- Modular design, use of multiple magazines possible
- Use of different abrasive sizes possible
- No production interruption during magazine change
- Resumption of new abrasive in under 15 seconds
- Patented process
- All commercially available abrasives can be used
- Control of the new abrasive after each change process
- Filling of the magazine during the grinding process
- Optional: multiple magazines for different abrasives